Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Let me introduce myself first


Hello there blog reader,

My name is Delilah and I live in Virginia in the USA. I have ginger colored hair (fur actually) and I am 2 and 1/2 years old. I live with a really nice family with my older brother Dexter.

Dexter and I were both adopted, but we look a lot a like because we both have red hair, but I am petite and Dexter is a really, really big tom cat who weighs twice as much as me.

My first 5 months are a mystery. No one knows, and I can't remember, where I lived for those 5 months, but they must have been hard months because I was found outside in the dead of a very cold winter and brought to the local pound.

I was lucky because although the pound was warm and I had plenty to eat, I didn't like all the noise and commotion or living in a cage. My mom and Dad saw me there on the first day I was "on display" and instantly snapped me up. They couldn't take me home right away though because the county makes you wait a few days. The county also required me to have a little operation (one of those female things) before I was allowed to go to my new home.

I arrived on January 12, 2008. In my next post, I will tell you about that first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment