Monday, April 26, 2010

I love my brother

One thing I am really glad about is that I got adopted into a family with a cool older brother. Dexter is great. When Mom throws his special mouse and I chase it too he lets me. He won't even mind if I grab it and run away with it. He is twice my size, so I'd be in big trouble if he decided to fight me, but he never does. He just lets me do whatever pops into my kitten brain.

At night he lets me snuggle with him and at dinner time he never complains when I nudge him out of his bowl to check out what he's eating. He just switches to my bowl without blinking an eye.

Tonight he even let me use him as a footstool to rest my tired tootsies after we raced around the house together, sounding like galloping elephants according to Mom. To thank him late, I washed his ears for him because I really do love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment