Sunday, April 25, 2010

A catnip momment

I have to start out by saying, I am very shy. Most visitors don't even know that my family has two cats because as soon as I hear that doorbell, I am in the basement and I don't come up again until I am certain that the coast is clear.

Occasionally I have to make an appearance if the guests stay overnight, but when that happens, I make sure that I hug the baseboards and slink around and generally try to make myself invisible just long enough to grab some dinner.

However, in the time that I have been living here, I have finally gotten to the point where I can let my hair down and really let loose and live as long as there are no strangers present. In this photo you see me in one of my more wild moments. I am pretty sure I was under the influence of catnip in this case which definitely helps me chill. Normally I would never be this relaxed in daylight and downstairs. I typically reserve this type of unbridled behavior for the top level of the house where, for some unknown reason, I feel the most safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment